Kara- I'm grateful to be happy cause I love you so much. I am happy when I go fishing. Easter is all about...I don't know. We get candy and see the Easter Bunny. Today I goed to the store to buy things.
Tanner-I'm grateful for my Dad because he wrestles with me and do fun activities together like the Father and Son's. I'm grateful that Mrs. Kitelinger said that we are "going to Texas" on Wednesday. We made horses to "ride" to Texas. I named my horse Anikan Skywalker. Easter is about Jesus' Resurection. Tanner just said to Kara, "You'll learn that in real life Easter isn't all about candy."
Mom- I'm grateful that Dad will finish his Psych rotation soon. That Tanner found his gloves so tomorrow it will not be a crying fit to school. That Kendy slept better last night. That Grandma and Grandpa Belcher and Erin and Lynn Porter and Peyton could come and visit us last week.
Dad- I'm grateful for my supportive wife and all that she does for me. Grateful for my kids. Grateful to be in Medical school and that this rotation is almost over and that the Doctor is going out of town for a few days. I'm grateful that our van got fixed.
No comments:
Post a Comment