Friday, March 21, 2008

Goodbye Spring break Hello Snow

It's the last day of Spring Break and it is snowing outside. It snowed almost all day, so Barry thought that his scuba certification would be canceled down in Rockford, but no deal; it's 10pm and he's still gone and he has to go back tomorrow to finish.

Tan's spring break was full of activities: the Anderson's came over, went to the Movie "Horton Hears a Who" with Josh and Lily, Josh came over today because Steven had his gallbladder removed, got his hair cut, washed his bike and many other small things. I got the game Clue Jr. and we played it a few times (Tan really liked it), I also made the kids help me clean the upstairs and afterwards I gave them some pattern blocks.

Kara was so nice to Kendy today. She played with her like they were friends. She didn't spend the whole time trying to pick her up, they just played.

Kendy woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. I think she is teething. She was screaming at everyone. We blew bubbles today and it was fun to see Kendra's reaction to popping a bubble and have it disappearing. Kendra also was a hair dresser today; she found Kara's bow and tried to put it in her hair and then she found a brush and brushed her hair and Tanner's. Last night I told her night, night and she waved goodnight and walked down to her room and I put her in bed without a peep.

No comments: