Friday, January 4, 2008

Run, run as fast as you can

I have been running all day, without literally running. Kara was up most of the night with an ear ache, and because I was plagued with ear problems my whole life, I had more compassion for her than I normally would have. I layed by her on the couch while we watched Care Bears until she told me I was squishing her. I really didn't get the best nights rest.

Barry called and made Dr. apts for Kara and Kendra (just to make sure she didn't have an infection) for their ears. We left the house at 11:00 and went to the Dr., then we had to take something back to Goodwill. Barry called while we were there and we met for lunch. From there I went to Jenn Wheeler's to finish Lisa's baby blanket (Lisa had her baby today at 1:05am, a little girl named Katelyn Marie. I really want to see the sweet little thing). After that I had to pick Josh and Tanner up from school and then because the kids haven't spent any time together since Christmas break we stayed to Tracy's until 4:30 and we left from there to go to the church to set up for the primary activity(Kendy had a blowout and was wearing no pants for most of the time). We got home from that at 7:00 and had dinner and put the kids to bed so I could make cinnamon rolls for the activity tomorrow. I just finished making 80 small ones and it is now 12:01am. I sure am tired. Barry is on call tonight at the hospital so hopefully he gets a little sleep.

Lately Tanner has been a bear. He throws a fit about crazy things. Just screaming at the top of his lungs at me. I'm pretty sure this is normal, but I really hate that he takes it out on me. His reading, teasing, going to bed. Yikes! It is hard not to get caught up in all of the craziness of it all.

No comments: