Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Pee in the gutter


Kendra was really into this puzzle today. She would be off doing something so I would try to put it away and she would hurry and crawl over to play with it. It was really cute to see her try to put the piece on the puzzle.
Kara really had to go to the bathroom when we were waiting for Tanner to get out of school. I was trying to get Kendy out of her car seat and lock the doors when I turned around Kara was just standing there by the car. I told her that she needed to start walking if she really had to go. She just stood there. I then realized that her pants were down to her ankles and that she had already gone to the bathroom in the gutter in front of all the parents waiting for their children to get out of school. She pulled up her pants and got back in the car. I guess it was nice that we didn't all have to get out in the freezing cold. She thinks like her brother.
Kara also has been working on her letters. She has a few down really well: A, K, R, J, T, O, P, B. She has enjoyed learning them.
Tanner didn't want to go to swimming for the second time this week, but came home happy and excited. He also has been thanking me for dinner every night. He heard us telling others that Kara always thanks me for making me dinner and he decided that he should start doing it. I really appreciate it...he is a very sweet boy. Tonight he wanted to make me crazy and was talking baby talk to be funny. When he realized I didn't think it was funny, he thought it was funny and wouldn't stop. He really likes to tease lately.



No comments: