Sunday, April 12, 2009

Omaha

We had a fun trip to Omaha to visit Erin, Lynn and their boys. We missed seeing my Mom, Kim and Karlee, but maybe next time.

It may look like these two cousins are enjoying their time together, but they are being two year olds. I love the look on Peyton's face, so innocent and sweet. Kendy looks like she is hugging Peyton, but no she's trying to get him out of the corner. They did have a good time most of the time. Barry and Lynn went to play basketball, but Barry forgot his contacts. Luckily Lynn had a sweet band to hold Barry's glasses on while playing.You know that Tanner and Porter loved playing computer games together!
We stayed a couple of nights in the Holiday Inn. It had a fun little water park inside. All the kids except Peyton liked the water, he and Lynn opted out. All of them loved the slide, especially Porter who went down about a bazillion times by himself.
Kara hasn't seen the sun in months as you can see in this picture. She kept Kendy busy sliding down the smaller slides and playing in the water.

Here's the crew in the whirl pool. Fun times!

Dog pile on Tanner!

I love this one of the boys warming up eating their lunch in bed and watching cartoons. I would have never permitted this in the bed I was sleeping in....crumbs anyone.
The two little ones sitting in the window.

More to come on our fun trip!

2 comments:

Jen said...

What a fub trip! Cache and his cousin Makenna never got along at that age, in fact, we are still waiting for them to play better tpgether :) How fun that you had a water slide in your hotel! I want to go there :)

VA Bradshaws said...

looks like a lot of fun! i wish we could have been there. sad days. we miss you guys lots!