Monday, March 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Kendra!

Kendra turned two today! It was a fun day and she loved being the center of attention. Kendra is such a sweetheart.


I don't know if you can see it but Kendra has a black eye. Barry put her to bed the other night and she wasn't happy about it. As soon as he put her in bed she decided to bail and jump head first out of her bed and she landed on her head and eye. The next day she walked right into Tanner's bike handle bar and made the whole thing worse. She is accident prone, I'm just hoping she grows out of it. She is constantly running into things, tripping, and falling off of things.

6 comments:

VA Bradshaws said...

yay!! happy birthday kendy! i loved the video. she is so stinkin cute! thats sad that she has a black eye. maybe she runs into things because she has bad eyes...i don't know...matt used to run into things a lot when he was really little come to find out he couldn't see.
p.s. i posted the video of mom's relief society thing on the belchkins blog.

Lynn Gurney said...

Happy Birthday Kendy! I love the Care Bear cake, you did a great job. Was she singing happy birthday to herself? That was too cute. I love that girl.

Alan and Lynette said...

Sad! Poor little girl...running into things stinks!
Did you make that cake? Nice work!
And happy birthday to her:)

kajones said...

Oh my gosh she's cute!! I'm impressed with that cake. Wow! I can't believe how big your kids are getting.

Brad and Kerry said...

Kendy that video is the cutest thing i have ever seen. She is so pleased with everyone singing to her! Wish we could have been there. Love you guys....

The 5 browns said...

Wait until they turn 12. Yep, my baby turned 12 on the 26th and my oldest turns 19 on April 4. Enjoy them while they are little, because they grow up and eat you out of house and home, like mine.
Sharri