Saturday, March 7, 2009

Seen and Heard

Tanner: "Mom can you get me a brown marker?"
Mom: "Why?"
Tan: "I need chest hair!"
Mom: "Why?"
Tan: "For the ladies!"

I still have to get a picture of Tanner and the chest hair that he drew on himself. Kara says, " Tanner's chest hair is ugly." I couldn't agree more!

I was playing hide and go seek with Kara and Kendra and it was my turn to hide.
Kara: "Mom, where are you? Kendy if we don't find her we won't have a mom......then we can do whatever we want. (pause) Do you want some graham crackers? Go get some."
Mom: (whistles to get Kara's attention)
Kara: Mom is that you?
She finds me and then tell on Kendra for getting into the crackers.

Kara loves to sing. She sings in the bathroom, at school, in the car, at the store, everywhere!
Kara singing Baa Baa Black Sheep:
One for the Master
One for the girl
One for the little boy....who.....lives across the street.

Kendra has been very interested in going to the bathroom on the toilet. I can't keep her away from it. She constantly is taking off her diaper so she can sit on the toilet. I need to be more serious about this so maybe we get her out of diapers.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I think the chest hair story has got to be my favorite! That is so funny!!

VA Bradshaws said...

oh my..those kids of yours are hilarious! so funny!