Barry then had them practice with their light sabers. Then they got to fight "Darth Vader," me with a mask on. As soon as I came out Barry said, "Attack!" All of them ran after me until Barry stopped them. They got to fight me individually. My depth perception was totally off with the mask on and I couldn't see very well. Barry was having a good time watching all of this take place. He was suppose to be protecting me a little more than he did.
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Party Time!
Tanner wanted to have a Star Wars themed birthday party. Barry and I had a fun time decorating for it. We found a cool Star Wars sign at Goodwill, and then we collected other Star Wars themed accessories. 

We had themed food: Padme's Pretzels, Wookie Cookies, Luke's Licorice, Vader's Vegetables and Yoda Soda.
We played Star Wars music while they decorated their light sabers made out of newspaper and duct tape.
Nine boys with light sabers is trouble!
Barry took them through a Jedi training course. They had to hit balloons with their light sabers.
They threw darts at balloons. Everyone did very well and all hit balloons.

Barry then had them practice with their light sabers. Then they got to fight "Darth Vader," me with a mask on. As soon as I came out Barry said, "Attack!" All of them ran after me until Barry stopped them. They got to fight me individually. My depth perception was totally off with the mask on and I couldn't see very well. Barry was having a good time watching all of this take place. He was suppose to be protecting me a little more than he did.
It was a fun party and Tanner loved having all of his friends around to celebrate. He really scored with lots of Star Wars gear, which he was so excited about.
Barry then had them practice with their light sabers. Then they got to fight "Darth Vader," me with a mask on. As soon as I came out Barry said, "Attack!" All of them ran after me until Barry stopped them. They got to fight me individually. My depth perception was totally off with the mask on and I couldn't see very well. Barry was having a good time watching all of this take place. He was suppose to be protecting me a little more than he did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Awesome looking party Tanner. Porter wished that he could be there. He liked the darth vader guy and the yoda soda.
Tanner you look so handsome next to Vader! I wish I could have been at your party too...Love ya, Grandma B..
nice party tanner
from, dakota
What a fun party! I bet he had the time of his life! It will be hard to top it next year!
Post a Comment