Today we had to remind each other that we actually really do like each other. We each took turns telling every person in the family what we liked about them. This is what we liked:
Tanner- Is fun to play with, he leg wrestles well, his is nice to talk with and very helpful and is a good friend. He is always quick to say that he is sorry if he has done something wrong or has hurt someones feelings.
Kara- Reads to her sister, is a good helper with Jaxson and has a heart of gold and is always concerned about others. She is fun to be around and can be aggressive in her play (a quality only a brother could love), and she is determined, when she puts her mind to it, she can do anything.
Kendra- helps her sister clean up, is sweet and makes people feel good if they are feeling sad, she has a good sense of humor is fun and caring. He likes making people feel happy and always likes to play (anything) and she is very social.
Jaxson- plays with his sister, he is cute and is fun to play with. He brings joy to us and is sweet and precious. He loves us all the time, and makes us feel needed.
Jodie- gives good hugs and kisses, is always willing to help around the house and with homework, cooks for us, is Barry's best friend.
Barry- does tick, tock with Kendra, takes Kara on fishing trips, is always so much fun with Tanner, and cares about me and how I feel Jodie.
I noticed that the kids brought up all the fun things their dad is to them, and I guess they think I am a ton of fun to be around! Why is it that dad's always get to be the fun ones? I really try to be fun, but I guess the kids must remember the everyday stuff I do. I guess their list could be worse for me, I should be grateful!
No comments:
Post a Comment