Kendra was helping me make bread. We started the mixer and Kendra said, "That thing is freaking out."
Kendra was looking at a photo album when she saw a picture of herself with her dad. In the picture her shoe was not on her foot correctly. This really bothered Kendra, she started crying because in her words, "my shoe is broken, my shoe is broken and Daddy won't fix it." She was so upset that she didn't want to look at any other pictures.
Tanner got a magic trick kit for Christmas, so we have been watching lots of magic shows. Kendra has caught on to one of the tricks and was more interested in performing her magic trick for us than eating dinner the other night. Watch the video to see it.
2 comments:
Kendy is so funny. I love it when kids say things that are so adult like. I couldn't get the video to play, but hopefully I will get to watch it soon!
wow kendy! that was awesome! haha i love it.
Post a Comment