Thursday, September 3, 2009

Brookestone Bandit

We spent most of the afternoon after Lego Land shopping. We went to Ikea and then headed to the mall. Kendra found a "best friend" to sit by. Our last stop at the mall was Brookstone. We spent a least an hour there testing the massage chairs, and such. We left, drove back to the hotel, and I opened my purse to find the hotel key and I found some goods from Brookstone stashed in my purse. I saw the color and knew instantly that Kendra was the culprit, but she was sleeping at the time so the questioning came later. We dropped Grandma, Tanner and Kara off at the hotel so they could start swimming and we went back to Brookstone to return the pink items.

When Kendra finished her nap we questioned her. I have no idea what she is saying at the beginning, but I love her expressions.

No comments: