Saturday, November 1, 2008

I Have the Best Husband In the World!

Barry had a week off and we were trying to figure out what to do. We discussed going to Omaha and then I said we should drive to Utah to see Kim's baby. Barry said that he had a better idea, that I should buy plane tickets to go see Kim and her baby and be in Utah for my mom's birthday. I thought it was a great idea too! I hurried and bought the tickets before Barry could change his mind and headed for Utah all alone. This is the first time since having children that I have been away by myself. It was so easy to pack and travel all alone.

Karlee was so little and cute! I was so glad that I got to see her and Kim!
I had to post this picture of Kim as a mother. Doesn't she look prepared for anything? Erin drove in from Omaha to surprise my Mom for her birthday. It was fun to have all of us there together. We spent one of the days at the Park City Outlets and we also went to Cafe Rio for lunch. Me with Micah and Kate (Lisa's cute kids). I didn't get a picture with Porter and Peyton, maybe next time:(
I had a nice visit, but was ready to come home to my husband and kids. I missed them. When I came home my house was neat and clean and they had fun welcome home signs for me. Thank you Barry for allowing me to go on this trip, and for holding down the fort while I was gone!

2 comments:

Brad and Kerry said...

Barry you are awesome. it was so fun having jodie here with all the girls!We would have loved if you and the kids were here too. i really miss those cute acor kids! Thank you for making my b-day so special. love ya, kerry

Kim said...

thanks barry for letting jodie come! it was so fun.