Sunday, October 19, 2008

Kara

This is some artwork by Kara. She drew this picture of mermaids for her friend Lily and I liked it so I had to take a picture. Kara has been so generous lately. She brings gifts to school for Lily almost everyday, giving her stickers, drawings, her brother's rock, her sister's toys or anything else she thinks Lily will like. Kara loves raking leaves and was very proud of her "huge" leaf pile.
Kara has been working so hard at making it across the monkey bars, and of course with practice she had made it across. Now she is working at skipping bars. I'm not sure her arms are long enough to do it yet.

My Kara also has been so motherly lately toward Kendra. Anything Kendra wants Kara sees that she gets. Here are some examples: Kendra wanted out of bed right after I put her in bed, so Kara got her out. Kendra wanted a Blow pop sucker, so Kara opened one up and gave it to her. Kendra wanted over the baby gate into the kitchen where I was cooking (if you have seen my kitchen you'll understand this) there was no room for her, so Kara lifted her over.

1 comment:

Brad and Kerry said...

Kara, I can't believe you are so good on the monkey bars! Wow! What a happy day for mom, not having to lift and help you. You are getting so big and sooo cute! Grandma lovessssss you soooo much. I can't wait to see you at Christmas! Love ya Grandma B.