Thursday, August 21, 2008

Unsolved Mysteries

The weirdest thing happened to me today, and I still can't figure it out. I'll start back on Sunday Kendra broke my only pair of sunglasses. I was sad that I didn't have any to wear. I think that I only told Barry and my friend Tracy that they were broken. Well today I opened my van door and on the drivers seat was this pair of sunglasses. I asked Barry and the kids if they knew anything about them and they didn't. Barry told me it was a blessing from heaven. I called Tracy to see if she put them in my car, and she didn't. She said that it must be my lucky day. I have no idea how they got there or who put them in there. Any theories out there? I think they look like they belonged to a male, but who knows.

3 comments:

Kim said...

thats what happens when you're living right. you must be amazing.

The Acor Adventures said...

I'm actually kind of worried that someone was looking for something good in my car and accidently dropped them. I just hope they don't come back looking for them.

Kim said...

yeah that is a little scary