Sunday, February 17, 2008

Canceled Church/Barry's Birthday

We got a phone call today at 7:00am that church was canceled. Tanner was faking sick before we got the news so Barry told him if he was sick that he would have to stay in bed all day. He agreed to it and then we told him because of the freezing rain church was canceled. His mood changed considerably and was all of the sudden better. Barry kept harassing him that he needed to go lay in bed.

The kids did puzzles and played and we had a primary lesson for them.

Barry turned 31 today. We celebrated last night with pizza and peanutbutter pie from Perkins. I still haven't felt very well so I didn't do much for him today...in fact he even made dinner tonight. What a good husband I have! I love him so much.

After dinner I asked Tanner to unload the dishwasher. He really rebelled. He usually is so agreeable, but not tonight. He said he wasn't doing it, so we added chores on...cleaning the white room and the living room. He still wouldn't do it so Barry threatened with a cold shower. He finally came down and we mad that he had so much work. It took him so long to do all of it. He was sobbing uncontrollably. He even wrote a note that said:

Daer Mom
No
Budey
Loves
me
Love
Tanner

He really felt picked on and said that he hated choices and didn't want to make choices any more.
He was tired and went right to bed after everything was done.

No comments: